Lake of the Woods - Page 2

Fishing Reports Banner

Posts 11 through 20 for Lake of the Woods

     

New? - Register Here!

No Obligations - Click Here for more information. Login

Main Forum Page     |     Fishing Blogs     |     Find a Fishing Partner     |     My Fishing Pals Home     |     To The Top - Minnesota Fishing Forum
You Are Currently Viewing - Minnesota Fishing Forum  
Lake of the Woods - - - 22 messages. Showing 11 through 20. Go to page: 1  2   3 
Mr. Walleye
New User
Joined 12/06/2005
Posts:17

Mr. Walleye's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 11 Posted: 02:27 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
Sweet. Nice to hear Gumbi. Thanks for the update

Mr. Walleye
snowman
New User
Joined 11/29/2006
Posts:10

snowman's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 12 Posted: 02:40 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
Hello Gumbie, nice to here you guys are getting ice!!! Iowa weather is just starting to get better( by that i mean colder) hope to make it up this winter!!!
CrappieKeith
Senior Member
Joined 03/27/2006
Posts:3862

CrappieKeith's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 13 Posted: 02:42 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
I've never fished LOW,but hopefully I can make it this year.
Thanks for the report.



http://www.bucketrack.com/THEJig.html
IF IT'S WET...IT'S CATCH'N FISH
WebDude
Moderator
Joined 02/26/2004
Posts:8512

WebDude's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 14 Posted: 02:45 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
Hey snowman,

Welcome to My Fishing Pals. Glad to have you aboard!




Webdudes Sig
My Fishing Pals facebook
WebDude's facebook
twitter
google+
snowman
New User
Joined 11/29/2006
Posts:10

snowman's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 15 Posted: 02:51 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
thank you, glad to be apart, does anybody know if that ice fishing swap meet in st paul is any good? i plan on coming up saturday for it!!
Iceman
Moderator
Joined 12/09/2004
Posts:2723

Iceman's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 16 Posted: 02:57 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
Hey Snow man Welcome to the forms !!

i'll be at the St Paul Ice Fishing show on Saturday maybe we can hook up then ..

this will be my first year there too..
kinda felt left out last year owell can't cry over spilled milk.. confused smiley


Gumbi,
I'm planing on calling you but who should i be asking for ?
CrappieKeith
Senior Member
Joined 03/27/2006
Posts:3862

CrappieKeith's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 17 Posted: 03:00 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
welcome snowman,I think they have sorts of stuff there.



http://www.bucketrack.com/THEJig.html
IF IT'S WET...IT'S CATCH'N FISH
snowman
New User
Joined 11/29/2006
Posts:10

snowman's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 18 Posted: 03:45 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
i'll be there by 8 or 9 am. never been there so i'm looking forward to seeing this
Gumbi
New User
Joined 02/07/2006
Posts:35

Gumbi's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 19 Posted: 04:01 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
My name is Kim, 95% of the time I answer the phone, the other 5% Doug will. Looking forward to talking with you.

Gumbi



www.shipswheelresort.com
Lake of the Woods
Iceman
Moderator
Joined 12/09/2004
Posts:2723

Iceman's blogs, pictures and recent posts
Daily Subscription Msg 20 Posted: 04:03 PM 11/29/06 (CST)
cool thanks..
Lake of the Woods - - - 22 messages. Showing 11 through 20. Go to page: 1  2   3 
You Are Currently Viewing - Minnesota Fishing Forum  

New? - Register Here

No Obligations - Click Here for more information. Login

Main Forum Page     |     Top of This Forum     |     My Fishing Pals Home
Members Browsing
the Forums:
    Big Pole     fishing81     gonefishin     guza     InTheBoat     MNTwins     MyFish     wishiwas    
Users Online:8
Guests Online:81
Total Online: 89


Terms and Conditions