Due to the early ice we are getting a start to the season a little earlier then past years. The books are bleek so I'm willing to cut some deals. Now that I have houses on the lake spending fuel,propane etc.
I'm really bummed that it didn't work out to come up over New Years. I'm still holding out some hope for maybe a later season trip but we'll have to see how things go. Have to see how the bank account looks and how quickly I can accrue some vacation time.
If anyone is considering a trip up to URL make sure to give Cookie a call. He's got some nice houses out there and he'll for sure take care of you.