Busy busy busy getting things taken care of today after the fire department left but yes the great news is everybody is safe and sound
the fire had started in the middle of the chimney have cracked the flue and out side blocks letting the smoke to the out side out the chimney and going out the top of the house which i thought was the top of the house on fire but thankfully i was wrong..
everything has been almost taken care of today just a few more calls tomorrow and i wll have full heat back in the house by friday mid after noon till then i am heating it with a big buddy heater and 2 milk house heaters i should have no problems keeping it above 65 unless it gets darn cold again . if you really want to help hug/thank a fireman/woman and that them for there difficult jobs they do everyday..
thanks for all your prayers/thoughts today it really did help ..
and this guy ! would give you the last thing he owned to help you or anyone else , and say oh heck you need it worse than i do ! you are a greatly gifted friend icey ! you have luck and the good spirit on your side. hope it continues for you. best wishes friend! chucker