JustNorth is proud to announce that members Fishing-Chic and Nathan "HOGEYE" Kestner have volunteered to help our community to establish new sections that are relevant to you and your outdoor endeavors.
Both of these fine members are professionals in the environmental sciences and avid outdoor enthusiasts in all aspects of the great outdoors.
These sections will be for you if you meet one of the following:
1. You have never tried the activity but would like the opportunity to learn some basic skills of an activity.
2. You consider yourself a beginner who hopes to learn the basic skills.
3. You consider yourself an intermediate but would like to improve your skills or try your hand at some new activities.
4. You consider yourself advanced in outdoor skills and would like to acquire additional techniques.
5. You are just looking for the camaraderie of like-minded individuals and an opportunity for a wonderful getaway from the daily stresses.
We welcome input from our friends at myFishingPals and thank them for their effort. firstname.lastname@example.org
Even eminent chartered accountants are known, in their capacity as fishermen, blissfully to ignore differences between seven and ten inches, half a pound and two pounds, three fish and a dozen fish. ~ William Sherwood Fox, Silken Lines and Silver Hooks, 1954